PayrollOrg is the leading global payroll organization, supporting the educational, professional, and networking needs of those who pay the world!
Access a wide variety of global payroll resources.
Each year, PAYO enrolls more than 100,000 participants from more than 100 countries in its training programs, described below.
Global Payroll Education
A wide variety of courses and webinars address the issues facing global payroll professionals. Topics include how to have an effective and efficient global payroll operation and country-specific classes.
Foundations of Payroll Analytics
Data drives everything, including payroll. The data that payroll is responsible for drives business results across the entire organization. Today, every payroll staff member is accountable for understanding and interpreting that data. Through payroll analytics you can strategically provide valuable insights that contribute positively to the organization’s bottom line. This interactive course will help you demonstrate dynamic leadership, leverage the value of data, identify trends for process improvements, and measure real success in your payroll operations.
Global Payroll Management Certificate Program
Whether you are just getting started on your global payroll journey, or want to evaluate your current state, this couse will help you take the next step. This certificate program address the challenges a global payroll faces and will aid in developing a plan that supports implementation, ongoing operations, and vendor management.
Advanced Global Payroll Management Certificate Program
This certificate program will dive deep into the comprehensive approach to the global payroll delivery model, the role culture plays, and the development of global payroll teams and career opportunities.
Managing Payroll Operations Across the Globe
Explore how people, processes, and technology interconnect as you lead a global payroll operation delivering timely payments and ensuring taxation and other compliance requirements are met. Dive into your company’s payroll delivery model, the role of the governance committee, vendor management, data privacy, and providing sustainable business processes.
Payroll Leaders Conference
This conference presents next-generation training through transformational certificate programs. Ideal for U.S. and global payroll professionals in a management role and who want to increase their leadership skills, or professionals who aspire to be leaders within their organization.
Strategic Leadership Certificate Program
This program arms you with the knowledge, resources, and skills necessary to face challenges, inspire others, and deliver remarkable results. Upon completion of the course, you’ll have the required skills to lead teams through today’s ever-changing environment.
Learning Canadian Payroll
These courses are presented with the cooperation of the National Payroll Institute – L'institut national de la paie.
- Canadian Taxable Benefits & Allowances covers common compliance issues including recognizing taxable benefits, understanding sales tax issues, automobile benefits and allowances, and other benefits and allowances.
- Learn Canadian Payroll I is an introduction to the payroll function and covers processing and reporting requirements and the payroll practitioner's key role in statutory withholding and remittance.
- Learn Canadian Payroll II explores more complex processes and government requirements including irregular payments, government remittance and reporting, basic termination information, and how to complete the ROE.
- Canadian Terminations will equip you with the knowledge and tools to successfully administer, supervise and oversee a termination of employment – taking into consideration employment/labour standards, human resources issues, types of payments, retiring allowances and the Record of Employment.
- Canadian Pensions and Retirement Plans: Payroll's Responsibility demonstrates the important role payroll professionals play in the administration of employer-sponsored plans.
UK Payroll Education Series
These courses are offered in cooperation with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals.
- Introduction to Income Tax (PAYE) and National Insurance Contributions (NICs) provides a solid grounding in core payroll skills for the United Kingdom.
- Essential Additions to Payroll Basics covers the ever-increasing range of payroll responsibilities in the United Kingdom beyond the core requirement of calculating PAYE income tax and NICs accurately.
- Introduction to Statutory Payments concentrates on the complex rules of SMP, SPP, SAP, SSP, ShPP, SPBP, and associated leave, and contains all recent legislative changes.
Canadian Payrolls Preparing for Year-End
Taught by a leading Canadian payroll expert, this seminar provides guidelines to meet the challenges of Canadian year-end processing, from closing the current year to what is required in the next year to avoid cross-border noncompliance penalties.
Payroll Congress pesents world-class payroll education for professionals in payroll, tax, finance, global mobility, human resources, and benefits. Attendees will receive crucial payroll updates as well as priceless answers to payroll challenges.